The Central Ohio Agile Association is gearing up for the 2017 Path to Agility Conference, which will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, May 24-25, 2017 at The Ohio State University Ohio Union.
You have the opportunity to present at the conference on a topic of interest to the Agile and Lean communities. We are looking for people who offer presentations that are both engaging and informative. The topic should relate to Agile or Lean, and you should be passionate about your subject. You don’t have to be the foremost expert on your topic — you just need a compelling story to tell!
To let us know you are interested, please submit the following information here:
- Title – Your first opportunity to make a great impression with both the submissions committee and attendees
- Photo – High-resolution photo that will be included in conference marketing
- Speaker bio – Includes information about your agile knowledge and experience, your prior speaking experiences, and whether you have delivered this presentation before
- Abstract – Description that will be used in conference marketing, and will entice attendees to choose your session to attendees
- Session Details – Any additional information that you would like conference organizers to consider. For example, you might include an agenda, timings/schedule, why you are passionate about this topic, or anything else that paints the picture of your session.
- Learning Objectives – Statement of what participants will take away – please include at least two
- Track – We are looking for content for 4 tracks:
- Audience Level
- Preferred Room Setup
All submissions will be reviewed by the submissions committee and judged on the merits of the topic and the presenter’s ability to connect with the audience. Submissions should be completed no later than Sunday, 19 February 2017. Presenters receive a complimentary registration to the 2-day conference.